Peugeot 108 Reliability - Page 2 - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 07:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Auto View Post
Brand new cars such as the 108 Peugeot should not have this problem at all. They are built for both the summer and winter months. I would for sure let the dealer know because it seems that it's happening in a few of the 108's.. could be a simple factory fault.

Cheers!
My sentiments exactly which is why I have been back to the dealers already. I think maybe another trip is in order. I might try emailing Peugeot Care first to see if they are aware of the issue and ask if they can tell me what can be done to rectify it which I can then tell the dealer (if they haven't already been told)
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2015, 02:08 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris View Post
My sentiments exactly which is why I have been back to the dealers already. I think maybe another trip is in order. I might try emailing Peugeot Care first to see if they are aware of the issue and ask if they can tell me what can be done to rectify it which I can then tell the dealer (if they haven't already been told)
That's a good and fair point. I'd be interested to know what customer care say. Keep us posted and good luck

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016, 05:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a 65 plate 1.2 allure, it has oil in the engine coolant through no fault of my own. Unsure why. Peugeot said i put the oil in there myself. So issue still not been resolved.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by glcadd1 View Post
I have a 65 plate 1.2 allure, it has oil in the engine coolant through no fault of my own. Unsure why. Peugeot said i put the oil in there myself. So issue still not been resolved.
That doesn't sound good. The most likely source is the head gasket. It needs looking at sharpish!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page