Bluetooth and hot weather - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 06:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bluetooth and hot weather

Hi All,

I have had my 108 Allure Puretech for 8 months now with no problems until the weather started getting warmer recently.

When I get in my car initially in the AM everything works fine as it is quite cool outside.
Park at work for the day, or anywhere really, come back to car and if it has been a ‘hot’ day (25c+) my car will not connect to my phone, it is definitely the car as I have tested phone to headphones with no problem.
Drive for say 10 mins, turn car off and back on and everything works perfectly again, this has happened quite a few times now, not the end of the world, but a little annoying!...has anyone else had similar problems/any ideas?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page