Engine won't start - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Engine won't start

Hi guys!
Newbie here, I don't know too much about cars so I do apologize if this doesn't make too much sense. Basically my car hasn't been starting properly the past few days...

I put my key in and all the warning lights come on, there's absolutely no sound from the engine but my radio, lights etc come on fine. Weirdly to fix it, I have to get out of the car, lock up and get back in. Even locking and unlocking whilst sat in the car doesn't work!

I took it to a garage to get the battery tested and it's fine, they said it might be the chip in my car key, however when it happened today it did the same with both keys, one being a manual key and the other being battery operated.

Any ideas?? Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page