Spare Wheel For New 108? - Page 4 - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Interesting.... Just been told by Toyota that's not a fit....wekk on their Aygo anyways.. Hmmm
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 03:31 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusgreen View Post
Interesting.... Just been told by Toyota that's not a fit....wekk on their Aygo anyways.. Hmmm
Not sure I understand that.

"Toyota that's not a fit....wekk on their Aygo anyways"

However, I can assure you that the wheel I bought fits the 108 perfectly. First thing I did was to test fit it, seemed a sensible thing to do.

Edit. just read your post again. If you are going to rely on a dealer to advise you, then you are always going to get crap information. I would advise you to do some further research on the subject, and either accept what a dealer advises, or do what I do and search the internet for advise.
Not saying I am right for you, but the wheel was right for me!

Last edited by wellfan; 10-20-2016 at 03:37 PM.
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Appreciate that...but it's kind of tough when the research is conflicting....ive now looked at a few Toyota Aygo spares and they all come up too small, not found any 108 or c1 with a spare, and at almost 180 to buy all the "parts" new it's a non starter right now.... Peugeot didn't really want to know when I asked, and Toyota insist they don't fit despite you proving otherwise...and wouldn't even look up new Aygo parts without a reg number and mines a pug lol.

Search continues..

post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The reason to have a spare is when, as my daughter did last night, you hit a pothole and wreck the tyre and wheel rim. That repair liquid is useless in those circumstances. Ended up having to drive home slowly with a flat tyre.
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 04:54 AM

I have my spare wheel (15") and toolkit available for sale as car now sold. Anyone interested who lives in Central Scotland?
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 06:09 AM

Bit of hopefully helpful information. Thought I would see if the spare for my wife's 206 would fit. Although it's smaller in diameter (but even smaller compared to the 206) the bolt holes are wrong, as is the central locating hole.

The 108 has a central hole of 54mm diameter, and the bolt hole spacing is 100mm. That's all in addition to being 15 inch rim of course. The 206 bolt spacing (PCD) is 108mm.
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi guys,

Just had my first puncture and realised that my car hasn't got a jack in the spare wheel well alongside the puncture repair kit. Is it missing or is it not included in the Active model? I've never noticed that I didn't not have one before now lol
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris View Post
Hi guys,

Just had my first puncture and realised that my car hasn't got a jack in the spare wheel well alongside the puncture repair kit. Is it missing or is it not included in the Active model? I've never noticed that I didn't not have one before now lol
Not one in mine either. Space for it, but not there. Just the pump, glue and a tool to remove the wheel trim. Get yourself a spare and tool kit asap. First thing I always do when buying a new car, and by 'sods law' I have never had a puncture in any of these cars.
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 10:11 AM

A full size spare wont fit the 108 i know i brought 1 and couldn't get it to fit it will only take the space saver tyre

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page