DRL (Daytime Running Light) - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-02-2018, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DRL (Daytime Running Light)

Hi, my apologies for jumping straight in, we've had our 108 for 2 years, in fact it's due in for it's second service within the next 10 days.
The wife loves it but she came home from work and the DRL offside is out....so I've done the usual google but information on this, (and do I need a new one) appears to be as rare as hen's teeth
I'm somewhat surprised that the whole LED is out, on our previous 107 we had a couple of the LED sections 'die' in the rear spoiler brake light.
As this is a new one on me any pointers would be appreciated.

Geoff
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by geaves View Post
Hi, my apologies for jumping straight in, we've had our 108 for 2 years, in fact it's due in for it's second service within the next 10 days.

The wife loves it but she came home from work and the DRL offside is out....so I've done the usual google but information on this, (and do I need a new one) appears to be as rare as hen's teeth

I'm somewhat surprised that the whole LED is out, on our previous 107 we had a couple of the LED sections 'die' in the rear spoiler brake light.

As this is a new one on me any pointers would be appreciated.

Geoff

Same happened on mine, popped it off and dried it out ,the connection plug is upside down on the drivers side so itís prone to letting water in, the same DRL can go either offside or nearside on the bumper , you just turn them 180dec ( as for the 107,s brake light itís not LED they are capless bulbs which you can change individually)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page