Selling Through Social Media... - Peugeot 108 Forum

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2014, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Selling Through Social Media...

Peugeot has fully embraced their savvy demo and attempted to reach them on their terms. Enter Peugeots new social campaign.

Peugeot contracted designer Adam Pobiak to design and produce 108 limited edition silkscreen posters, 33seconds (a social agency) was then asked to make use of CRM to identify and contact owners of the 108. The point, tweet a photograph of themselves with their 108 with a sign hashtaged #My108.

The first 108 users to take part will get one of the special silkscreened prints, the losers will receive a digital print. The poster is made up from design elements of the 108 and melded into a puddle of colour and pattern. The question is, does it matter?

Last edited by peugeot108admin; 10-24-2014 at 12:55 PM.
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Now that is a pretty cool way to go about promoting the 108, thanks for posting the video.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2014, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Posters are a great idea to promote the new 108. The design of the poster is great. I can see people wanting this just based on the design regardless of it having to do with the Peugeot 108.

It's cool how when you look closer you can actually see bits of the Peugeot 108 in the poster.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWords View Post
Posters are a great idea to promote the new 108. The design of the poster is great. I can see people wanting this just based on the design regardless of it having to do with the Peugeot 108.

It's cool how when you look closer you can actually see bits of the Peugeot 108 in the poster.
That's something i didn't notice before, good eye.
I wonder if this is something we might be seeing more and more of from other car makers.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 10:38 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Yeah it is great - just a shame I can't seem to buy it anywhere!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 06:34 AM

Let me have a look for you Brooke, I'm sure I saw Peugeot advertising it on their Facebook pages.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-04-2014, 06:26 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I don't get it myself

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for video!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2020, 10:24 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
As far as I know, the most famous social network at the moment is instagram. And that's exactly what's great, because it's the easiest way to get ads and subscribers. That is why it is much easier to trade something there. But even if you act on behalf of official sponsors and put up a good product, it's not a fact that a lot of people will subscribe to you. Social networks are a huge world, albeit virtual. So my advice, for a quick rise, read how buy these subscribers. The main thing is that they are active. Good luck!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2020, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George555 View Post
As far as I know, the most famous social network at the moment is instagram. And that's exactly what's great, because it's the easiest way to get ads and subscribers. That is why it is much easier to trade something there. But even if you act on behalf of official sponsors and put up a good product, it's not a fact that a lot of people will subscribe to you. Social networks are a huge world, albeit virtual. So my advice, for a quick rise, read how buy these subscribers. The main thing is that they are active. Good luck!
Thanks, you very helped me!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot 108 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page