I've just had a call from the dealer. My car is in the UK and has been allocated from the import centre to the dealer. It will arrive next week and will be registered for the 1st of September. I can hardly wait!
Not certain, if nine comes say 3rd week in august can I insist on waiting for new reg?
Tell your dealer what day you want it to be delivered and that's what they'll do. I told mine I wanted it on the first with a 64 plate and that's what they're doing. I got a letter today with the registration number. I'm going in to the dealer next week to inspect it and pay the balance so I can just pick it up two weeks on Monday.
[QUOTE=smart51;10874]I told mine I wanted it on the first with a 64 plate and that's what they're doing. I got a letter to with the registrationQUOTE]
I want a letter when asked do you want it now or with the 64 plate... I said now... thinking ill get it soon. He called yesterday to say his expecting September. If that's the case it better be a 64 plate
14th of July. I test drove it on the 12th and they said the 1.2 won't arive before the middle of August so more or less said I should have it in September on a new plate.
Phone your dealer up and tell them what you want. No need to ask. If the car has not already been registered (which would be unlikely) then you tell them you want it on a 64 plate. You're paying them a briefcase full of money. Tell them what you want.