Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

My wife and I have bought a 108 TOP! today as our second car for going to and from work.

A little bit different to what we have been used to driving in the past but as we are now settling into being "responsible parents" we have had to think a bit more about our car choices.

My wife loved the look of the New Aygo and I am a massive fan of the Fiat 500 but after we went to our local Peugeot dealer which is 5 minutes walk from our house and was offered a test drive in their demo it took less than 24 hours for us to place a securing deposit on it. its a 6 month old Active TOP! in Raven Black with Red roof.

Hoping we might take delivery of sometime this week pending the OK from their business manager as I need to retain my private plate.

Will keep people posted!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums, congratulations on your new purchase!

Swapping your private plate over is usually straight forward but can take the DVLA a week or two to do it though. I would hold on until it's done otherwise you'll have to change all your insurance docs over again and they sometimes charge.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi guys!

My wife and I have bought a 108 TOP! today as our second car for going to and from work.

A little bit different to what we have been used to driving in the past but as we are now settling into being "responsible parents" we have had to think a bit more about our car choices.

My wife loved the look of the New Aygo and I am a massive fan of the Fiat 500 but after we went to our local Peugeot dealer which is 5 minutes walk from our house and was offered a test drive in their demo it took less than 24 hours for us to place a securing deposit on it. its a 6 month old Active TOP! in Raven Black with Red roof.

Hoping we might take delivery of sometime this week pending the OK from their business manager as I need to retain my private plate.

I was in a very similar position, buying my top! as a sensible day to day car to supplement our other less practical cars. I too like the look of the fiat but they don't do a 5 door with a soft top for the same money as the pug.

I'd like to see what your black/red roof combo looks like - can you post any pictures?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi guys!

Welcome along, as 'responsible parents' how do you find the 108 for the kids? Manage OK with the size of it?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome along, as 'responsible parents' how do you find the 108 for the kids? Manage OK with the size of it?
With 2 kids (9 and 10 years old) I find it works perfectly. School runs, trips to the sports centre, shopping trips, it's perfectly sized. That said when we travel further afield over 20 miles we generally take one of our other bigger cars just because they're a bit more stable and comfortable to drive longer distance

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts