Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats interesting is that even though the Aygo, C1 and 108 were jointly developed, well actually they're the same, the three companies all had distinct ideas of where they wanted to position.

The Aygo was meant to be masculine, the 108 feminine, and the C1 would pick those who are confused?

With the 108, Peugeot mainly focusses on female customers. That's why the lines aren't tough (like on the Toyota Aygo) but instead elegant. It gives the 108 an unmistakable French charm that combines beauty with refinement.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stop with the female stuff, i'm beginning to feel uncomfortable about my choice of the 108!
Its not me, ITS THEM!

the configurator alone shows you can option the 108 hairy enough. Brown, alloys and a big stick. What screams manly more than a big stick?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think that the femininity is mostly due to the color scheme, so if you want it to look more masculine, just go for more masculine color choices.

If the Toyota Aygo was purple and white, it would also look pretty feminine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but the Aygos got that constipated ugly sex face grimace going on. I swear I saw a bloke on the tube last Tuesday with just that mug! ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
but the Aygos got that constipated ugly sex face grimace going on. I swear I saw a bloke on the tube last Tuesday with just that mug! ;)
It has that look on its face you'd expect to see on the face of someone with something manly stuck up its exhaust :eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think that the femininity is mostly due to the color scheme, so if you want it to look more masculine, just go for more masculine color choices.

If the Toyota Aygo was purple and white, it would also look pretty feminine.
I don't care whether mine looks feminine or Martian, I just want to drive it:laugh:

PS mine will be purple and grey

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look how prejudice we've all become! I thought we all recieved the memo to be more accepting or else?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts