1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
In the past when Top Gear have done something they shouldn't they have always admitted it, this time they are 100% denying it and looking at the proof I fully believe them.

Having said that, they've never offended me anyway and I think people need to chill out a bit and take a joke. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking forward to watching this. It's actually on at Christmas time this year as well. Past episodes have been on in March!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't believe they didn't know.

Its far too much of a coincidence. Having been to the filming of Top Gear a number of times I can tell you these shows have loads of people looking for the details who would've spotted it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Personally though it didnt look like there was anything to spot? I still think someone has made up something that wasn't there.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clarkson used his Sun Motors column to say “we were going to travel through Patagonia – the southern bit of South America – as a goodbye to the V8 engine before it’s decommissioned,”

“We got three V8 sports cars and I wanted a Porsche 928. There were only two for sale in Britain – one was black, which doesn't work well on camera, and one was grey, so we got the grey one,” he added noting that it was “well into filming” before people noticed the offensive number plate which Clarkson insists was purely a coincidence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts