Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 108 was delivered yesterday and I am smitten :) I've never had a brand new car before, and I'm so glad this is what I picked.

I spent some time yesterday setting up bluetooth, contacts etc and got it all sorted - it's a shame mirror link doesn't work, but I'll live.

But on the way home tonight, I was listening to some music over bluetooth, which all of a sudden cut out and wouldn't restart. When I got back, it took me the best part of 30 minutes to get it sorted again, and I had to remove the phone from the list of devices and install it all over again - the phone would literally not pick up the touchscreen in the list of bluetooth connections.

Has anyone else had this? It's had me scratching my head a bit - I don't want to be doing this every couple of days!!

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the 1.0 Active.

Yo be honest, I have started connecting and playing music via the USB port, as this seems more reliable and doesn't mean I have to pull over each time I want to reconnect the bluetooth, when restarting the engine. Bluetooth seems such a faff, and I'm not sure if it's meant to be like that or not!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts