Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :) l have bought a 108 active without boot light, but is still have the plate on the left site where the light go.
Do someone know if its fits with a peugeot 206,208 boot light or something like that :))?

Thanks.

André from Denmark

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello sir! L can't see it, l need a account ;)
Just register for an account. It gives you access to all the parts, and numbers.
Basically I posted the page with the image and part number B000787680.
Looks like it costs about 40 quid. Ouch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So is the loom in place? Just quizzed Peugeot who have never seen the lamp before... I went to point out the blank plate on the roland g one in the room and to my and their surprise was the actual fitted light! No part number came up for them so they are asking some higher power lol....citroen parts chap however found a pic and numbers...abd it's £70+ !!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
So is the loom in place? Just quizzed Peugeot who have never seen the lamp before... I went to point out the blank plate on the roland g one in the room and to my and their surprise was the actual fitted light! No part number came up for them so they are asking some higher power lol....citroen parts chap however found a pic and numbers...abd it's £70+ !!!

Price is very expensive, but seems correct.

https://www.online-teile.com/peugeot-ersatzteile/B000787680_Trunk-Lamp.html

£63.99 plus shipping. So 70 quid from local dealer is about right.

As for wiring. Just have a feel around inside the hole. Sounds quite rude, sorry!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Price is very expensive, but seems correct.

https://www.online-teile.com/peugeot-ersatzteile/B000787680_Trunk-Lamp.html

£63.99 plus shipping. So 70 quid from local dealer is about right.

As for wiring. Just have a feel around inside the hole. Sounds quite rude, sorry!!
http://www.peugeot108forum.co.uk/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=31553

I have attached an image (upside down) showing my light, with part number. It is a Toyota part, not surprising as many items are shared between Peugeot, Citroen and Toyota on this model. Possibly could be cheaper sourcing it from Toyota dealership.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
And did you find the wires tucked away for it?
Not sure if that question was for me. Anyway, if it was, my car came with it fitted. The image is of it removed from its housing in the boot. I would be very surprised if the wiring (two wires) is not there. Not had a look to see how it is triggered. There must be a switch somewhere. I'll have a look later when the wife gets in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You bought your car without the boot light, or did it come not with one even though you wanted one? Could be a good opportunity for you to go back to your dealership and get them to check your warranty if so!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know it is old thread but maybe somebody are interested.
Only light are not working. No wires !
To do something you need rear lock boot to change with one with electrical connection and make some changes in the car.
From factory bulb and lock are connected to MAIN BODY ECU.
I bought from ebay some parts. :
original boot light, original lock, original electric button, door actuator ( with switch - off-on-off ). Some wires installed from front to back of the car. A little brain and it work.
If somebody want wiring diagram ( Toyota Aygo - -there are the same ) I can post it.
Regards
Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it is old thread but maybe somebody are interested.
Only light are not working. No wires !
To do something you need rear lock boot to change with one with electrical connection and make some changes in the car.
From factory bulb and lock are connected to MAIN BODY ECU.
I bought from ebay some parts. :
original boot light, original lock, original electric button, door actuator ( with switch - off-on-off ). Some wires installed from front to back of the car. A little brain and it work.
If somebody want wiring diagram ( Toyota Aygo - -there are the same ) I can post it.
Regards
Mike
Hello Mike, I have a 108, and I would like to install the boot light. It´s possible for you to share the diagram, and how did you make the installation. Many tks,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts