Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forums, used to be a big poster on the old 107 Forums so I'm hoping to do the same here.

I'm about to order a 1.0 Active TOP! 3dr in White. If I can get a decent deal I'll be signing at the weekend.

Exciting times!

If I've done it properly the attached picture will show the car at the dealership :)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Lem,
Welcome to the club - is that picture the same as yours with the fancy wing mirror covers?

Looks really nice - does it follow the same design inside too?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Parker, placed an order and it should be here in 8 - 10 weeks.

We also had a look at the Aygo, I quite like it but my husband was not that keen. The steering is more exact (more responsive) compared to the Aygo and I like what Peugeot has done with the self lifting boot lid too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The luggage cover automatically lifts right out of the way (and sight) when you open the boot.
Yeah it is a useful feature and means you actually end up with more usable boot space than in the Aygo. (Or at least what I was told by my dealer!).

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's correct as none of it protrudes into the bootspace, it maybe a bit light to place anything heavy on but I never do that anyway. Overall I think it's the best invention since hatchbacks. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
one thing to watch is insurance. picked up my new top! today and had to cancel my policy and start a new one as company refused to cover anything with a canvas top

·
Registered
200 Posts
one thing to watch is insurance. picked up my new top! today and had to cancel my policy and start a new one as company refused to cover anything with a canvas top
Really?
I just went to comparethemarket and they had the car listed with loads of companies. It was cheap to insure too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.