Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I ordered my 108 in the 23rd February and went for a black feline with a red interior, how long have people been waiting for delivery?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I waited 4 months... like for a Rolls Royce... :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
When did you order your 108? I'm thinking about ordering 1 at the end of the month. Will it take 3 months even around that time? I mean it looks like that the average time.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Depends on what you are ordering. I got mine in a few days as dealer located one on way to UK from factory. Many dealers get block allocations, so can be quite easy to get one quite quickly. Just push the dealer to get his backside into gear.
Most dealers I contacted could get me a car very quickly, obviously in standard spec.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Depends on what you are ordering. I got mine in a few days as dealer located one on way to UK from factory. Many dealers get block allocations, so can be quite easy to get one quite quickly. Just push the dealer to get his backside into gear.
Most dealers I contacted could get me a car very quickly, obviously in standard spec.
Agreed, if you're after standard spec there should be a bundle on their way from te factory.

I ordered mine when there were none about, they had obviously only just pressed the start button on the production line!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Welcome to the forums Danny.

As mentioned above, a custom order should be within 12 weeks. A lot of dealerships have 'group stock' with standard options all included and in the most popular colours which means you should only have a week to wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks for your replies.

This is my 4th Peugeot in 5 years and the longest I have had to wait on a factory order but that may be down to it coming from the joint factory in Czech.

I have a 11 month old peugeot 308 at the moment and the 108 I am getting almost matches the specification of my 308! Minus the engine!

I do a lot of motorway miles as I work in the armed forces but I won't be taking it on motorways much as I don't think it will be very comfy but it could prove me wrong!

Interesting to see how the mirror screen pans out for me as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered an active 2tronic 5 Jan and got it earlier than expected on 12 Mar. Factory build cos of the gearbox but no other add-ons.
I had 2 new 107s,also 2tronics, before this and they were great on motorways, I'm in Lancs and had an easy drive to Newquay and regular runs up to Inverness and Aberdeen. Hope the 108 is as comfortable and nippy on my next run up there in a few weeks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts