Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my apologies for jumping straight in, we've had our 108 for 2 years, in fact it's due in for it's second service within the next 10 days.
The wife loves it :) but she came home from work and the DRL offside is out....so I've done the usual google but information on this, (and do I need a new one) appears to be as rare as hen's teeth :)
I'm somewhat surprised that the whole LED is out, on our previous 107 we had a couple of the LED sections 'die' in the rear spoiler brake light.
As this is a new one on me any pointers would be appreciated.

Geoff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my apologies for jumping straight in, we've had our 108 for 2 years, in fact it's due in for it's second service within the next 10 days.

The wife loves it :) but she came home from work and the DRL offside is out....so I've done the usual google but information on this, (and do I need a new one) appears to be as rare as hen's teeth :)

I'm somewhat surprised that the whole LED is out, on our previous 107 we had a couple of the LED sections 'die' in the rear spoiler brake light.

As this is a new one on me any pointers would be appreciated.

Geoff

Same happened on mine, popped it off and dried it out ,the connection plug is upside down on the drivers side so it’s prone to letting water in, the same DRL can go either offside or nearside on the bumper , you just turn them 180dec ( as for the 107,s brake light it’s not LED they are capless bulbs which you can change individually)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts