Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a little bit of research but from what I've found the Twingo and Peugeot 108 are very similar in looks and quality of build. However, from the multiple reviews I've seen, many say the Peugeot 108 has a lot more engine vibrations with it's 1.2 litre engine.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Could be because its rear engined.

For me I find the twingo an awkward looking car, I wouldn't say they look that similar because I think the 108 has a far better looking front end - more aggressive and purposeful and far less 'cute'. It also looks like a better balanced side profile. The reviews don't appear to rave about the twingo over the 108.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's very true. The 108 and the Twingo share similar size but the looks are quite different. I do agree that the 108 does have a more aggressive and purposeful look. They still both have their pros and cons at the end of the day..

Cheers!

·
Registered
200 Posts
oh and in answer to the OP question: I don't think there's too much vibration at all - just a thrum at idle. Once on the move it sounds pretty much like any small petrol engine

·
Registered
148 Posts
oh and in answer to the OP question: I don't think there's too much vibration at all - just a thrum at idle. Once on the move it sounds pretty much like any small petrol engine

Plus a lovely growl while accelerating hard in 2nd. >:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't seen any around yet but i'm sure they will be available in the near future. Otherwise, you'll have to get it custom fitted. Dual stainless exhaust would be sweet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts