Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you still regularly look under the bonnet to check your levels, check your tyre pressures etc.?

I still do it often but I don't see many others doing it. I know modern cars are a lot more reliable and have plenty of automatic warnings when things get low but I still like to check with my eyes.

What about you?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yep, I do mine about once a fortnight. Just because its new doesn't mean it doesn't need attention - just more likely that it shouldn't need any topping up

·
Registered
10 Posts
I check my air pressures regularly but I'm probably guilty for not checking under the bonnet as often as I should. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
My wife's came brand new with an empty washer bottle, so our bonnet was opened within five minutes of ownership. Just another point. Do none of you check under the bonnet or in the boot before taking delivery? Any pre delivery repaired damage can be spotted by checking all openings, including boot and bonnet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.