Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice find

verdict
Should I buy one?

Sure. Our nod might still be towards a Fiat Panda or a Volkswagen Up (or its sister models), but there’s much to like about the Aygo. The littlest Toyota has sold comparatively well in the UK despite it, typically, being slightly more expensive than its PSA alternatives.
People tend to like Toyota dealers, and as this is the only budget Toyota you can get, a lot of buyers get steered towards it. Last year, in fact, was the Aygo’s record sales year in the UK, which isn’t shabby for a nine-year-old car.
Having received a healthy dose of interestingness and objective improvement, this one deserves to do even better.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i think it's tough to say if you should buy one right now, best to wait for them to be out in full and for the reviews to start rolling in and of course, see them in person.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Im not surprised toyota is stealing the spot light, this is a segment they specialize in and are one of the best in the game

·
Registered
96 Posts
I didnt even know the Aygo was available in UK. I thought it was a car for the asian market only with its funky styling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts