Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on retro fitting a reversing camera?

us poor soles who had to have an active spec ( only one peugeot will supply with an autobox ) don't have option of a camera even through we have the dab touch screen headunit

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any thoughts on retro fitting a reversing camera?

us poor soles who had to have an active spec ( only one peugeot will supply with an autobox ) don't have option of a camera even through we have the dab touch screen headunit
I'm hoping to find this out too - need to get in touch with peugeot and find out how I got about doing this as an after sales job (almost had mine for a year now in a few month - so might just wait until its time to service) my nearest peugeot is over 15 miles away and a hassle to get to!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nope, the car is small enough to park but I feel as if though the screen is being wasted as it doesn't do much. A reversing camera is almost standard is most cars now so it's a little annoying when the car falls a little short of 'being cool'

·
Registered
4 Posts
lawrie

I'm hoping to find this out too - need to get in touch with peugeot and find out how I got about doing this as an after sales job (almost had mine for a year now in a few month - so might just wait until its time to service) my nearest peugeot is over 15 miles away and a hassle to get to!
did you ever find out how to fit a reversing camera

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi 108 Lovers. Can any one tell me how to remove the panel to get to the reversing light bulb, and can the touch screen be used for a reversing camera, and i would think may be a spur in the harness. Just a old fool looking for something to do Cheers .

·
Registered
46 Posts
did you ever find out how to fit a reversing camera
Nope - I sent two emails and called once. I had no response to my emails and when I called they said I shop just pop in and speak to the after sales team... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts