Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wouldn't love themselves a couple of French twins? The problem is deciding between the two sisters.

I know we're all present on a Peugeot forum, but I think consideration needs to be in order for the 108's twin sister the Citroen C1...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well you could also consider their long lost Japanese cousin?

looks like she grew up as a touge groupie ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the big X bothers me, if there anything they need to change, it should be that. I know people will be complaining.
I don;t know, I've seen this theme being applied to cars on purpose now. For example I saw a mazda 3 just the other day with the x painted on its face and then I saw a Jazz the same day with the exact same thing. It must be one of those awkward trends you hear about...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don;t know, I've seen this theme being applied to cars on purpose now. For example I saw a mazda 3 just the other day with the x painted on its face and then I saw a Jazz the same day with the exact same thing. It must be one of those awkward trends you hear about...
I guess it's just something new to me that comes as big shock. Not happy to hear it's starting to become a "norm" in the industry. I don't think it looks good at all.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked up specs on the C1, citroen is claiming a 4.8m turning radius while Peugeot says the 108 is double that! how did that happen?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts