Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was hoping to find someone else with this problem, but I could be first.

I have a 4 yo 108 1.2 Peugeot 108 Allure.

The windscreen wipers (front) will only work when I select full speed. Everything else has stopped working.

I thought that this could just be a relay?? Problem is after much searching in both fuse boxes and Google I can’t find anything about the relay or controller location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I was hoping to find someone else with this problem, but I could be first.

The windscreen wipers (front) will only work when I select full speed. Everything else has stopped working.

I thought that this could just be a relay?? Problem is after much searching in both fuse boxes and Google I can’t find anything about the relay or controller location.

Hello

Have you find the origin of problem please?

greetings

·
Registered
3 Posts

It was the wiper motor on my car bought a used one on eBay for £11.Local garage wanted £165 for a reconditioned one and Peugeot wanted £250 plus labour.Luckily I had a friend who fitted it for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts