Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I got my first Peugeot in December and there are a few tiny things really niggling me that I hope someone can tell me there's a magic setting somewhere I have missed!

I have the 108 Active model

[1] Interior light doesn't come on when I take my keys out the ignition so I have to turn the interior light on manually to find what i'm looking for or sit with the door open

[2] No interior boot lights - am I missing something here - its a pain taking things out your boot in pitch black!

[3] No scrolling text on the DAB radio so I never know what all of the info says.

Aside from that I love the little car but those few things are really grating on me!

Hope someone can help!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Miller92,

To answer your questions:

1) The interior light does not come on automatically when you remove the ignition key as the car does not come with this feature, so the light will only come on when you open one of your car doors.

2) The 108 Active model does not come with an interior boot light (it is only included if you purchase the Allure or Feline model) which I agree is a pain in the backside.

3) The text on the DAB radio does not scroll, there is no setting that you could select to make it scroll, again I agree that is a slight annoyance.

Hope I have helped you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The interior light thing is a pain, I agree.

For the boot light is it worth checking to see if the wiring is there, perhaps you just need to buy a bulb and holder? I can't see them changing the wiring between trim levels.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The interior light thing is a pain, I agree.

For the boot light is it worth checking to see if the wiring is there, perhaps you just need to buy a bulb and holder? I can't see them changing the wiring between trim levels.
I'm coming from a car that did this and was one of the first things I noticed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.