Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :)
Looks like a great forum, really useful. Absolutely love my new 108 (nearly 8 weeks old), but having a few concerns. If anyone could shed any light, would be hugely chuffed.

It's currently in the garage, as I've had two incidents when the fuel gauge has not been accurate and the car has started to drive like it is out of petrol.
They say there is nothing wrong with it. I was on one bar (petrol gauge) and the red petrol light came on. Only drove about 1 mile home. Nxt morning, switch on and it's on zero and the car was hard to drive. Limped to the garage (1 mile), just put in £7 as I wanted to keep it low to show the garage. Pulled away, then I'm on half full! Still a bit sluggish.

So key points:
1) I've only driven 350 miles (from new)
2) I've put in £42 total in petrol
3) It was supposedly half full when I picked it it.

Am I right to only expect to get 350 miles out of £50 worth if petrol (around town)? I say 50 as assuming garage put in around 10
Ideas anyone???
Perhaps I'm expecting too much but don't feel like I can rely on the gauge :crying::crying:

·
Registered
100 Posts
You should be able to so something is not right there. If my calculations are correct that's less than 30mpg you're getting too which is too low.

Let us know what the garage say when they report back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts