Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick hello!

Just ordered a 108 Top! 2-tronic to replace my current 107 Allure 2-tronic

12 week count down to delivery has started..!

107 has been remapped , has goodyear ultra grip 8 winter boots and VSC disabled. Dealer modded factory pioneer headunit with rearspeakers:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
So you are keeping the 107 and also getting a 108? Your driveway should look nice an d homogeneous then. 12 weeks is such a long wait. Can't wait till people start driving these around town.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, you can't seriously be giving up a 107 of that quality ;):D

Oh and a dab of pedantry to the above, it would only be homogenous if there were TWO 108's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but 108 and 107 are different yes? ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
on my 3rd 107 2-tronic ( shattered me left knee so no manuals) current one is 2013 facelift with led lights , leather and flappy paddles

were keeping my 107, it's moving to the other half, her 107 goes back at end of its passport lease soon a 108 delivered

dead lucky as she wont drive a new car so we switch ever 1.5 years with me having new one and her having my 1.5 year old for the next 1.5 years

12 weeks seems normal for factory order, all auto's are factory orders... ended up test driving an aygo x-change as there were no 2-tronics in uk

·
Registered
185 Posts
on the plus side to that at least she'll own a car that will have minimal issues in the future if any as the first year is the true test.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
collected today, fitted 65 profile goodyear ultragrip 8 winter tyres, slighty bigger and look ace

mines first ever built top! 2-tronic :)

flappy paddle box like my 107 allure

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh I will....!

my modded 107 has got a lot of hard fun miles on it, and this one will be taking over the smily miles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts