Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just picked up my new 108 feline last week. Traded In my old Ford SportKA I have to say I love this car. It drives amazing as most sources have said the only thing that lest it down in the appincar not working with new models of the iPhone. (I have the 6plus) I knew this when I bought it though and hope they will update it in time. I currently use Wase as my sat nav and us my apple music with that over Bluetooth for travelling.

The just add fuel only cost me about 20 quid compared to the running cost of the old car so it was a now brainer really. If anyone has hints and tips they have found useful as owners more than happy to hear from you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I'm also leaving behind my beloved KA for a 108 too. The app not working isn't the be all and end all, I'm hoping my phone works with the system though. Do you have any pictures?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Yeah the phone works fine with the Bluetooth. I use that to play music through apple music and use the voice instructions. I just have a phone mount for the dashboard so there are ways around it l! Here's some pics of mine
Looks great - welcome along!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts