Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 108 has mirror screen connection but I still don't know how to use it. I searched on internet but I have not found anything about compatible apps or compatible devices.

In every videos or reviews found on internet, I read that I have to download compatible apps.. but what are the compatible apps? In one video someone told to download "MirrorLink tm" app.. but it doesn't exists.

I really don't know how to use it, what I have to download and configure on my smartphone.

can someone help me please?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but he don't know how to use... now I wrote on official page of peugeot italy on Facebook.. maybe they can help me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi to all,

thanks for all reply and sorry for my late answer.
First app (Drive Link) unfortunately isn't compatible with my smartphone.

Second app is for iOS and I have an android smartphone, I saw that I didn't specified what smartphone I have, on my first post.

I have HTC One M7 smartphone, and on it I found a pre-installed app called "Car", I'll try to use it and I'll let you know if it works.

p.s. sorry for my english :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Strange that Drive Link wouldn't work with your Android, as the first link was an Android link.

Can you not hardwire the phone into the system using a cable?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was looking for an android app too (Samsung note2) which is one of the apps listed as supported but can't seem to find anything with mirroring the way they mention it.

AppInCar exists for the iphone but not android so what's the alternative?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've come across this for the C1's MirrorLink, they show it hardwired into the system via USB cable. Has this been attempted?

·
Registered
148 Posts
On my test drive we plugged my ipod touch 4 into the usb socket and all my music and info including my name, came up immediately.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strange that Drive Link wouldn't work with your Android, as the first link was an Android link.

Can you not hardwire the phone into the system using a cable?

I've come across this for the C1's MirrorLink, they show it hardwired into the system via USB cable. Has this been attempted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybr-a4OpJFg
Yes of course I tried to connect my phone via usb cable and it works to read my music and all other things. The only things that I'm not able tu use is mirrorlink.

Yesterday I tried to connect phone via usb and start che htc "car" application, but when I try to connect for mirrorlink, peugeot system after few minutes told me that is impossible to connect, I tried also to open first che htc car application and then connect smarphone to peugeot.

Connection via bluetooth for streaming audio works perfectly.

My last doubt is that maybe I have to use a paricular cable and not a normal cable usb that I use to connect to pc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
mirror link 108

As it stands it does not look like the mirror link app has been released in t he UK at the moment as when I connect my android phone it connects but it's just a blank screen and the mirror link app says not available in your country

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As it stands it does not look like the mirror link app has been released in t he UK at the moment as when I connect my android phone it connects but it's just a blank screen and the mirror link app says not available in your country
What smartphone do you have?which app did you use on smartphone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's a HTC one m8 also tried iPhone 4 Sam galaxy s3 s4 s5 none work as the mirror screen is not active in the UK at min trust me I work for Peugeot there will be updates in the future but no dates even used the lead that Peugeot recommends still no joy it pairs up but just shows blank screen on all above phones

·
Registered
39 Posts
My guess is that the same software is needed whether you connect via cable or bluetooth. The app will roll out soon enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't see blank screen and I don't receive error that mirror is not active but I receive an error that isn't possible to connect...but if I use only Bluetooth connection for streaming audio it works..this happens with my HTC one m7.

I tried also with iPhone 5 and it seems that works but in a few seconds all is blocked and app on phone crash..

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Samsung Drive Link app is required to use the MirrorLink feature. The availability of the Samsung Drive Link app will depend on the country, carrier and model number. The Drive Link app is distributed through Samsung Apps or Google Play stores.

1 - 20 of 355 Posts