Peugeot 108 Forum banner
301 - 320 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well it's now November 2015 and the Mirrow Link issue has not be resolved. Just as well I didn't get the car because of this, it was a nice to have when I picked the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,
Mirrorlink works fine between our 108 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android Lollipop 5.0) of my wife.
That's because both are Mirrorlink 1.1 (not my wife; her GS5 :)).
What I do not know and can not find the information in the web: we all can read everywhere that new smatphones with Lollipop are compatible Mirrorlink 1.1. But older smartphones that can be upgraded to Lollipop can also work? (official "stock" ROM from the manufacturer, not a dev ROM) Does the smartphone need a special hardware device that is included in new smartphones or is it just a software problem ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, I thought I could help shed some light on this as some people seem to be quite confused...

Okay so firstly the Peugeot 108, Citroen C1 and Toyota Aygo all have the same in car entertainment system. The system does NOT support Apple CarPlay or Android Auto nor will it for the foreseeable future (unless you change the head unit for a third party option). The system ONLY supports MirrorLink technology which is not as good as Apple CarPlay or Android Auto however it’s better than nothing. Basically the cars software usually only supports MirrorLink v1.0 however you can update the system yourself to support MirrorLink v1.1 (I believe there are links to update files and instructions further back in this thread).

As of Android 5.0 Lollipop, MirrorLink v1.1 support is built into the phone’s system. However, this doesn’t mean your phone will just work when you plug it into your car this is only half the job done, the other half is having an application installed on your device that supports MirrorLink. You will only be able to use MirrorLink with certified applications. Some older phones running Android 4.4 KitKat and lower are also MirrorLink compatible however it depends on the specific device and software it is running so you will need to check with the manufacturer’s documentation to check but nonetheless you will still need to have a MirrorLink certified application installed on your phone to use in the car.

One of the most popular MirrorLink compatible applications available is Sygic Navigation. If you have an Android 5.0 Lollipop device or above, you should be able to download Sygic from Google Play and then when you plug it into your car, Sygic should show up on the screen telling you that you can use it. There are other applications you can use and in fact some manufacturers actually have some you can use for example if you have one of the newer Samsung devices, you can go onto the Galaxy Apps store and download an application called ‘Car Mode for Galaxy’ (please note only v3.0 and above supports MirrorLink and that v3.0 is only available on select devices).

Essentially to use MirrorLink with your phone in your car:
1) Update your head unit’s software manually to the latest version
2) Make sure your phone’s software is Android 5.0 Lollipop or above
3) Download a MirrorLink certified app to use in your car

Hope this helps some of you who were getting a bit confused! :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi guys.

If anyone is thinking of upgrading/buying a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact I can confirm that MirrorLink works on this phone with our 108's and as HazAnwar states in his post, by downloading a MirrorLink Certified App, the system will recognise it and show up on your head unit. I tried Sygic Car Navigation and it works a treat! Just a shame it costs over £60 to buy it after your 7 day free trial and that the map isn't as up-to-date as it should be (especially considering the cost). It was also a great to finally see MirrorLink working and that it isn't the damp squib we thought it to be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.

Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents

Genuine Passports,Driver's licenses And Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale.

Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.

Buy Fake Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian False ID Cards Online United States(US) Fake ID Card Sell Driver's License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates,GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's data-base system.

Welcome To David Wilson and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise,you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what !!!! you're going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

WE DO OFFER LEGITIMATE'S SERVICE:
.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.
•Production and obtaining new identification documents.

•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,China,Peru,Brazil,South Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..

•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide

•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.

•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds ??? with security feature magnetic ink, water marks, the pen test, and the security strip that by-pass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.

•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1's,5's, 10's, 20's, 100's $ New Design Dollars “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give the U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.

•Coaching services available....

Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!

All Inquiries;
*Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: [email protected]
*Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at:[email protected]

*Real Counterfeit Money (Taiwan and China First Grade) at: [email protected]
*General Support :::: +1 (925) 421-6784
*Skype ID::::: James.mogan95

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.

We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy Fake Passport,False Passport, Passport,ID card, Cards, UK, Sell, Online, Canadian, British, Sale, Novelty, Counterfeit, Bogus, American, United, States, USA, US, Italian, Malaysian, Australian, Documents,Identity, Identification, Driver's License, License, Driver's, Residence, Permit, SSN , ID, Free , Identity Theft, Fake, Novelty, Camouflage, Anonymous, Private , Safe, Travel,Anti- terrorism, International, Offshore, Banking, ID, Driver, Drivers, License, Instant, Online, For Sale, Cheap, Wholesale, New Identity,Second,Citizenship, Identity, Identification, Fake Documents, Diplomatic, Nationality, How to get Fake Documents, Where to get Fake, Get, Obtain, Buy, Purchase, Make, Build, A,Passport, I.D , British, Honduras, UK, USA, Canada, Canadian, Foreign, Visa, Swiss, Card, IDs, Document, Getting, visas, Cards, Foreign ..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents

Genuine Passports,Driver's licenses And Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.

Buy Fake Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian False ID Cards Online United States(US) Fake ID Card Sell Driver's License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates,GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's data-base system.

Welcome To David Wilson and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise,you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what !!!! you're going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

WE DO OFFER LEGITIMATE'S SERVICE:
.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.
•Production and obtaining new identification documents.

•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,China,Peru,Brazil,South Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..

•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide

•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.

•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds ??? with security feature magnetic ink, water marks, the pen test, and the security strip that by-pass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.

•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1's,5's, 10's, 20's, 100's $ New Design Dollars “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give the U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.

•Coaching services available....

Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!

All Inquiries;
*Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: [email protected]
*Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at:[email protected]

*Real Counterfeit Money (Taiwan and China First Grade) at: [email protected]
*General Support :::: +1 (925) 421-6784
*Skype ID::::: James.mogan95

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.

We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy Fake Passport,False Passport, Passport,ID card, Cards, UK, Sell, Online, Canadian, British, Sale, Novelty, Counterfeit, Bogus, American, United, States, USA, US, Italian, Malaysian, Australian, Documents,Identity, Identification, Driver's License, License, Driver's, Residence, Permit, SSN , ID, Free , Identity Theft, Fake, Novelty, Camouflage, Anonymous, Private , Safe, Travel,Anti- terrorism, International, Offshore, Banking, ID, Driver, Drivers, License, Instant, Online, For Sale, Cheap, Wholesale, New Identity,Second,Citizenship, Identity, Identification, Fake Documents, Diplomatic, Nationality, How to get Fake Documents, Where to get Fake, Get, Obtain, Buy, Purchase, Make, Build, A,Passport, I.D , British, Honduras, UK, USA, Canada, Canadian, Foreign, Visa, Swiss, Card, IDs, Document, Getting, visas, Cards, Foreign ..
Feck off ya bampot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys.
How can i know if my audio sys competable with miror screen 1.1
I have galxy note 5, and when i plug it to the car some window pop up on the car screen and ask me to press i agree(no arrow up or down) after i agree i have black screen on car and phone also with black screen that say that its connected to car mirror screen but i cannot do nothing on phone(what ever i press nothing happen)
Im adding photo of my sys and i would like to know if i need to update my car sys.
Thanx in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
update:

just got the new file that update the softwer to 830 from my peugeot dealer.
i installed it successfully and stil my note 5 not working with mirror link.
any idea's guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
update:

just got the new file that update the softwer to 830 from my peugeot dealer.
i installed it successfully and stil my note 5 not working with mirror link.
any idea's guys?
If it's a black screen that usually means that it cannot find any MirrorLink capable apps installed on your phone. Please see my post a few posts above for more information! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i do have 5 compatible app like sygic,car mode,glympse...
and still black screen on my phone and on car screen.
my phone say its connected via mirror link but i cant use it till i disconnected it from usb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it's a black screen that usually means that it cannot find any MirrorLink capable apps installed on your phone. Please see my post a few posts above for more information! :)
Hi HazAnwar,

Would appreciate your input.

I'm running Android 6.0 (was the same on 5.1) and therefore > 5.0. (Moto X Play)
I've got mirrorlink compatible app's such as MiRoamer, RockScout installed on my phone.
Headunit is running latest software.

But the headunit will not connect to my phone. Have tried differing cables that all work well for charging the phone - so don't believe issue is with phone.

I'm not sure that mirrorlink is compatible with all phones running 5.0 or above.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, running Android 5.1.1, connects to the MirrorLink on my 108's head unit (which also has the latest software on it)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi HazAnwar,

Would appreciate your input.

I'm running Android 6.0 (was the same on 5.1) and therefore > 5.0. (Moto X Play)
I've got mirrorlink compatible app's such as MiRoamer, RockScout installed on my phone.
Headunit is running latest software.

But the headunit will not connect to my phone. Have tried differing cables that all work well for charging the phone - so don't believe issue is with phone.

I'm not sure that mirrorlink is compatible with all phones running 5.0 or above.
I've been having a little play around myself. It seems that although the apps are compatible with MirrorLink they're still not showing up on the head unit. The only application I've successfully been able to get working is Sygic Navigation and that was with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

I looked into it a bit further and apparently it's also down to the head unit. Upon reading some documentation from the developers some applications are only compatible with certain types of MirrorLink head units like those found in the Volkswagen Golf...

No idea why but clearly the software we have on our head unit is complete utter ****. I will definitely be looking for an Android Auto capable car when my lease runs out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have problem with mirror link for the last year.
i have a peugeot 108 that support ML 1.1 and my phone is galaxy note 5.
till week ago my phone was running on lolipop 5.1 and mirror link never work(when i connected phone its say "mirror link connected" but on HU i had black screen) even thu i have installed sygic and miromer.
last week i did the marshmellow 6.0 update and now when i connect phone to HU i can see only the 2 app i installed (sygic,miromer).
any way to do full mirroing??
p.s
if i plug phone to usb when screen locked and after i open screen i can see full mirroing for a sec and the its retern to the screen with the 2 app i previosly installed.
ill appreciate your help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
I'm trying to connect some phones (iphone4, letv1s, lumia 800 and note2)no luck to me.
All the info I had of mirrorlink is, in old phones (s3,note2...) the mirrorlink feature is part of firmware and part of app (drivelink). This app only run in Samsung phone, require the framework of TouchWiz. Same is in old htc.
And now, in lollipop the feature is all firmware and he automatically shows the compatible app.
And now, I have two Blackberrys Bb10. One classic and the passport, and two phones connect correctly in mirrorlink but can't show me any compatible apps. I install all the apps compatibles of Android and can't detect.
Someone have a BlackBerry and discover some compatible apps, in BlackBerry shop or Android store?
Cheers from spain

Enviado desde mi Letv X500 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got an LG G5 nd had to try getting something working on my little C1, I previously had an HTC that was not equipped to use Mirrorlink.

Installed Sygic Car Nav and it shows up on the car's LCD and works, with an expected delay.
There is no sound though, from anywhere, with Sygic hooked up to the USB port of the C1.

I know that my HTC with Tomtom, if I had the phone linked with Bluetooth, there was no voice from TomTom. Maybe unrelated.

Has anyone got Sygic working with voices too?

301 - 320 of 355 Posts