Peugeot 108 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your inquiry.
NAVIAV from Shenzhen of China,supply various brand car multifunctional DVD GPS system device.

Which year is your Peugeot 108 made in?

The Peugeot 108 in-dash stereo GPS Navi radio bluetooth(A2DP,Hands-free) iPOD WifI NAV-P7654A(Android 4.2),price USD355.

Remain all existing functionality,upgrade your car stereo system!

Compatible with DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG,etc.
Support thousands of Android APP,install what ever you like,play whatever you want to play!

Built-in WiFi,Mirror Link function,optionally upgrade your GPS map.
Support the camera,USB,3G,iPhone,etc.

Support 360 full view,enhance your drive safety.

Support Android Multimedia Player.
Support Google Play Store+DVD+GPS+Bluetooth,iPod and iPhone,USB device,camera,AV device,etc.

Listening to radio/watching GPS image in the front and watching DVD/USB/SD/TV from the back Monitor synchronously.

Special design for Peugeot 308 2014-onwards,ISO type connection,plug and play,no any original wires cutting required!
Easy,quick and perfect installation.

For more,please contact me.

Best regards.

Sincerely yours,
Mocal Chen
ADD: 2B,Huafeng Industrial zone,Xixiang Baoan,Shenzhen,518102,Guangdong,China.

Does it mean anything? i don't understand! i'm not very technically minded.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the 108 for a month!
My unit has the latest (?) 830 firmware, however my One Plus 2 does not connect via Mirrorlink!
Has anyone successfully connected such smartphones?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Is this working better then when first sold?
Is Firmware 830 the latest version.
Do I need a special cable for an iPhone?

Just about to order a new car.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wife just collected her 108....its on version 840...and doesn't work at all with any if the phones I had laying about...

Nothing but charge on iphone 4s and 6s, or my BlackBerry 9900, or Android powered blackberry priv. Tbh this head unit is a real let down, all looks and no functionality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello i just bought a new 2017 peugeot 108 i cant connect my lg g4 to mirrorlink =[
is there anny way i can use the multimedia screen for GPS???

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 peugeot

hello i just bought a new 2017 peugeot 108 i cant connect my lg g4 to mirrorlink =[
is there anny way i can use the multimedia screen for GPS???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have only had the car for 2 days so not had much time to test apps, 64 plate 1.2 Allure but as far as Sat Nav goes the Android Sygic app works for me with my HTC One M9 connected with a bog standard cable I had, I just plugged in the phone, started the app and it appeared on the head unit, there is a free version with Ads or you can pay various amounts for different services

Regards

Ian

·
Registered
1 Posts
still a problem?

I just bought a peugeot 108 edition + 2017 model with firmware 840. it still does not work.
have a huawei p10 smartphone.
i can see this issue goes back for several years, is there still no solution for this?
if you dont have one of the lucky few smartphones you are screwed?
can that be right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
That video was no help at all. Fabio have you had any success? I have a similar problem. I get the message that the mirroring was successful but see a blank screen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just an update for anyone wishing to upgrade or still struggling with this issue.

The link below can be copied into your browser and gives the french citroen site where the latest update is available to download for free. Thats the 840 kwi file, the latest version.

https://translate.google.com/transl...gie/mirror-screen.html.1488897230&prev=search

Its easy to install just copy to a USB, plug it in your car. Open settings, scroll down to "update software" and press install.

As for linking this to a working GPS, thats another matter, my phone (Samsung s8) now links with mirrolink and gives such options as Sygic Car Navigation, but maps are expensive. (unless you download them for free online, which of course I dont condone)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm just bought a 56 plate 108 and have updated it to the latest software (840) but can't get my Samsung A6 to work with it.

Oddly, I can't find mirror link settings or mentioned anywhere in the phone on android 8.

I've downloaded every version of Android auto, Samsung car mode, Samsung mirror link and lg mirror mode to no avail.

I've tried 5 different cables and made sure I have a few mirror link enabled apps installed (sygic car, Spotify, etc).

Nothing works.

The cars for my son so it means only sat nav doesn't work really as we can use the head unit for calls, bt music, etc.

Just disappointing that it's so hard to get it to work and there seems to be limited compatibility with newer phones.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just out of interest I found that it was possible to use an older phone without a sim card for navigation. This is handy if you only have a PAYG phone.

You can see details here: https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/108-98/using-phone-sat-nav-payg-330170/

The first few posts are just me experimenting and testing but towards the end I did manage to get everything working without using any data and without the need for a sim card.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 64 plate Citroen c1 and am dying to get morrow link working. I bought an old galaxy S3 and downloaded drive link. Connected it to the car but it doesn't connect. Am I missing something? Does phone have to be a certain version of Android or head unit software need to be a specific version? I've read that others have got an S3 with drive link working but it is baffling me. Please help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I recently have a new touchscreen (86140-YV010) with Android Auto and Mirrorlink. I only get Android Auto working but Mirrorlink doesn't work. Someone a solution for that?

321 - 340 of 355 Posts