Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have just ordered the peugeot 108 feline model in black today ahhhh!! I work in the NHS and ordered through a lease scheme my hospital offers.

This is my first car (booked for my driving test in December). Works out at £215 a month includes insurance, maintenance, breakdown cover etc. I did buy a 2008 clio but the insurance worked out at £265 with one month at £565 which I just am unable to afford. So the offer given was just silly to refuse

I am so excited as I fell in love with the peugeot on site, was a tough job deciding between purple berry or black but I was worried the purple would fade. Lead time is about 12-16 weeks now, should just fall in with my driving test if I pass, if not ill be dragging my instructor/ my mum in the car with me so I can drive it around!

Not very knowledgable about cars as this is my first one, so bear with me :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have a great little community here, you not being knowledgable about cars is just fine, feel free to ask what ever questions you have.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats on the new car and good luck with your driving test. Be sure to come back and let us know if you pass on your first try!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

For that price that includes the insurance you've done really well. When I first passed my test insurance was way past that amount each month, completely ridiculous :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have posted these photos in the 108's arriving thread but my 108 is here :D Sadly I failed my driving test but I have rebooked and I am currently driving my 108 as a learner (as long as my mum is in the car with me).

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks great. Have you been out in it much with your Mum? How are you finding it?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Sorry to hear about your driving test, must be especially bad knowing you've got that lovely 108 sat waiting for you to take it for a spin!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts