Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm getting a new 108 Allure in black (leased for 3 years) hopefully next month.
Just wanted to say hi, and also ask a couple of quick questions (probably should be posted somewhere else in the forum...)

Firstly anything I should be aware of with the Peugeot personal contract hire I'm signing up for? I get the basics just wanted to be sure there are no hidden (and nasty) surprises.

Secondly I am looking forward to using the touchscreen, seen some comments about the Mirror Link which I'm not too bothered about, but I was hoping to use Deezer (music) and Audible (audiobooks) through the car stereo. Is this as simple as connecting via bluetooth and just letting the phone stream it?
I presume I'd need to control playback on the actual phone as the touchscreen won't link up to the app controls?

Cheers,
Neil

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi all, I'm getting a new 108 Allure in black (leased for 3 years) hopefully next month.
Just wanted to say hi, and also ask a couple of quick questions (probably should be posted somewhere else in the forum...)

Firstly anything I should be aware of with the Peugeot personal contract hire I'm signing up for? I get the basics just wanted to be sure there are no hidden (and nasty) surprises.

Secondly I am looking forward to using the touchscreen, seen some comments about the Mirror Link which I'm not too bothered about, but I was hoping to use Deezer (music) and Audible (audiobooks) through the car stereo. Is this as simple as connecting via bluetooth and just letting the phone stream it?
I presume I'd need to control playback on the actual phone as the touchscreen won't link up to the app controls?

Cheers,
Neil
Hi Neil, might be some time before you get a response to your specific questions. So just thought I would say hello anyway. We bought our 108 Allure Top 18 months ago as a cash sale, so cannot answer personal contract query, maybe try a google general search on the possible issues with this type of purchase. Regards the touchscreen queries, I have no help to offer, but as this is fitted also to the C1 and Aygo it might be worth looking at their forums also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi wellfan, thanks for the info.
Noticed the forum looks a little quiet, after I had joined.

Will have a trawl around on Google a bit more.

Cheers,
Neil

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi wellfan, thanks for the info.
Noticed the forum looks a little quiet, after I had joined.

Will have a trawl around on Google a bit more.

Cheers,
Neil
No problem, this forum is painfully quiet. I am on a number of car and motorcycle related forums, and this one is as dead as Month Pythons parrot!
I tend to pop in at least daily, or when I am bored.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts