Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've recently bought a 2015 Peugeot 108, 1.2 vti Allure and want to remove the aerial to put the car through the car wash. The aerial won't budge. It looks like it should unscrew but I'm starting to think it's solid state. Am I right? TIA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I've recently bought a 2015 Peugeot 108, 1.2 vti Allure and want to remove the aerial to put the car through the car wash. The aerial won't budge. It looks like it should unscrew but I'm starting to think it's solid state. Am I right? TIA
Hi, mine just screws off. I have a 2016 108 Allure so I’m guessing yours should too. It was a little stuck first time I tried mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also if you could help me out. My rear wiper works and the washer jet, but when I turn the rear wiper control stalk towards me to operate the rear screen wash, accompanied by several sweeps of the rear wiper, nothing happens other than the screen wash coming out. Does your rear wiper automatically operate a few times when you do this or is it the same? The manual says it should be accompanied by several wipes so I assume something is wrong with mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also if you could help me out. My rear wiper works and the washer jet, but when I turn the rear wiper control stalk towards me to operate the rear screen wash, accompanied by several sweeps of the rear wiper, nothing happens other than the screen wash coming out. Does your rear wiper automatically operate a few times when you do this or is it the same? The manual says it should be accompanied by several wipes so I assume something is wrong with mine.
Thanks for your help man, the aerial came off with a bit more force. Tried my rear wiper, it just puts water on the rear screen when turned towards you, doesn't automatically wipe as well. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for your help man, the aerial came off with a bit more force. Tried my rear wiper, it just puts water on the rear screen when turned towards you, doesn't automatically wipe as well. Thanks again!
No problem, glad I could help G. Ah so my car may not be dysfunctional after all, or both of ours are haha, thanks bro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts