Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents

Can anyone help me please? I have just taken delivery of a 2014 108 Active which is very nice.

The touch screen head unit has been simple to use and set up but I want to update the firmware as I'm sure that there is an update available (no updates have been done according to the 'Software update' screen)

I have attached a screen shot of what is currently installed on the car.

I have read elsewhere on this forum that Firmware 840 is available but none of the download links posted work any more.

So can anyone tell me where I can download the latest verison from please?

Thanks

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
The last time I looked for updates on the C1 forum everyone was pointing back to this site. I don't think I've seen anything newer than what we currently know about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

Latest firmware is 840, I installed it today, many improvements have been made
Easy to use via USB. In the Radio software Update menu, click
Greetings Daniel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just updated mine to 840, anyone know what the differences are? as all looks the same to me

Hi Dazw30,

If you don't mind me asking how do you get the update? I have looked online everywhere and I can't find it anywhere.

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just updated mine to 840, anyone know what the differences are? as all looks the same to me

Hi Dazw30,

If you don't mind me asking how do you get the update? I have looked online
everywhere and I can't find it anywhere.

Many Thanks.

Hi the link is shown in this thread 2nd post up from mine, posted by timwilkes download it from Dropbox on to a usb stick

1 - 20 of 31 Posts