Peugeot 108 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi the link is shown in this thread 2nd post up from mine, posted by timwilkes download it from Dropbox on to a usb stick
OK, Thanks, Where Possible I do try and get the links of the official website just incase of viruses etc in other links.

Will the car only update it if it the correct and official update?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Only from Peugeot servicebox as far as I know. But the link on here works with no problem

Hi the link is shown in this thread 2nd post up from mine, posted by timwilkes download it from Dropbox on to a usb stick
OK, Thanks, Where Possible I do try and get the links of the official website just incase of viruses etc in other links

Will the car only update it if it the correct and official update?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi is there only one file or do i need to zip the downloaded file from your drop box, we have spent days downloading apps to get my wifes samsung to work, does your file update mirror link to 1.1?? i cant believe you are the only person who knows about this our local peugeot dealer (cambridge) never heard of a firm ware. kind regards steve & Som

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi is there only one file or do i need to zip the downloaded file from your drop box, we have spent days downloading apps to get my wifes samsung to work, does your file update mirror link to 1.1?? i cant believe you are the only person who knows about this our local peugeot dealer (cambridge) never heard of a firm ware. kind regards steve & Som
The latest firmware is just for the head unit. It doesn't actually appear to do all that much to be honest! I don't believe it actually improves the useless mirrorlink software either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I've just bought a 64 plate C1. I wish to update the software. Do I simply download the KWI gold to a USB stick and then go to update software in the car? I've tried that but the update button is greyed out?! Any help will be great. I thought android auto would work with it so I'm disappointed

21 - 31 of 31 Posts