Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, this is extensive. It's the whole thing. Thanks for posting this up. We should make this a sticky thread for the site I think. How do we do that? Moderator?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Excellent Video Review all 108 Models VS Competition.

I think you guys will find this interesting. IMO it is thorough,fair and balanced with a lot covered including pros and cons v competition. Its quite coprehensive and lasts about 15 mins or more and is of good enough quality to watch full screen.
Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-car...llure-3dr/brand-new/ref/blk_fza6itn4wk7wu3j1/
Click on video reviews.

PS I could not work out how to start a new thread hence posting here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I watched it but couldn't believe it was on nearly 40mins. I enjoyed it and thought it was very comprehensive and probably the only review I've watched that didn't dwell on the car's bad points as others have.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
29.8 seconds from 50 to 70 is abysmal, I think I could do it quicker on my pushy ;) Ok hyperbole, but the 1.2 is impressive to cut that down to 15 seconds!

This is helpful

·
Registered
69 Posts
29.8 seconds from 50 to 70 is abysmal, I think I could do it quicker on my pushy ;)
Those figures don't bother me in the slightest. I very rarely travel on a motorway/dual carriageway as I live and work in Newcastle so the majority of my driving is between home and work, sometimes not even getting as fast as 25mph (depending on my mood :D)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know it's a comparison figure but I wouldn't stay in 5th to go from 50-70, I don't in my 107, dropping to 3rd or 4th depending on conditions is fine. - points for the 107 1.0 you can get caught out on hills and the cabin is noisy at 95 >:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know it's a comparison figure but I wouldn't stay in 5th to go from 50-70, I don't in my 107, dropping to 3rd or 4th depending on conditions is fine. - points for the 107 1.0 you can get caught out on hills and the cabin is noisy at 95 >:D
don't know about you but me nan never mastered the heel toe 0:);)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts