Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had a call from the dealer. My car is in the UK and has been allocated from the import centre to the dealer. It will arrive next week and will be registered for the 1st of September. I can hardly wait!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good for you, news from my dealer today is that mine is on way! to them and should be here 2nd half August, I'd bet on around same time as yours.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not certain, if nine comes say 3rd week in august can I insist on waiting for new reg?
Tell your dealer what day you want it to be delivered and that's what they'll do. I told mine I wanted it on the first with a 64 plate and that's what they're doing. I got a letter today with the registration number. I'm going in to the dealer next week to inspect it and pay the balance so I can just pick it up two weeks on Monday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I told mine I wanted it on the first with a 64 plate and that's what they're doing. I got a letter to with the registrationQUOTE]

I want a letter :( when asked do you want it now or with the 64 plate... I said now... thinking ill get it soon. He called yesterday to say his expecting September. If that's the case it better be a 64 plate

When did you order yours?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When did you order yours?
14th of July. I test drove it on the 12th and they said the 1.2 won't arive before the middle of August so more or less said I should have it in September on a new plate.

Phone your dealer up and tell them what you want. No need to ask. If the car has not already been registered (which would be unlikely) then you tell them you want it on a 64 plate. You're paying them a briefcase full of money. Tell them what you want.

·
Registered
148 Posts
awesome!

are there any first modification you plan on doing? like window tints, vent visors, etc?
Locking wheel nuts, 4Tress Thatcham 3 steering wheel lock (the Allure is keyless enter and go) Thinking about getting Alloygaytor wheel rim protectors.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Quick 'phone call to the great guy I'm dealing with today (was his day off yesterday which is why I left things) Car due in in third week August. I am picking it up Monday 1st. September with 64 plate. He will phone me as soon as it arrives for me to have a look etc. I of course will ask him to get some trade plates out while we go and test it thoroughly >:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've had a call from the dealer and the car has arrived. I'm going in tomorrow to see it, sign the last of the paper work and pay the balance. That way I can pick it up on the 1st with the least amount of hassle. Just 18 days to go now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right, that's my car bought and paid for. 7 days free insurance aranged. I just need to hand over my 107 in part exchange on the 1st and I've got a new car. My 108's ready to go and it does look nice. Silver doesn't suit it quite as well as black, but I hate being in black cars in the summer, and they show all the slight imperfections.

There was a purple one in the car park and it doesn't look as bad as I'd thought. I still wouldn't want one mind.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Right, that's my car bought and paid for. 7 days free insurance aranged. I just need to hand over my 107 in part exchange on the 1st and I've got a new car. My 108's ready to go and it does look nice. Silver doesn't suit it quite as well as black, but I hate being in black cars in the summer, and they show all the slight imperfections.

There was a purple one in the car park and it doesn't look as bad as I'd thought. I still wouldn't want one mind.
Mine's only half purple :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts