Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peugeot have launched a PEUGEOT Summer Drive initiative offering some deposit contributions and finance deals for anyone interested.

Both the new PEUGEOT 108 Collection and the PEUGEOT 108 TOP! Roland Garros come with the option of a £1,200 Deposit Contribution available with 4.9% APR Representative on PEUGEOT Passport / Just Add Fuel®/ Just Add Fuel® with Telematics from age 18 finance packages.

The existing range of PEUGEOT 108 models is also included in the PEUGEOT Summer Drive initiative, with a £600 Deposit Contribution added to the 4.9% APR Representative on PEUGEOT Passport / Just Add Fuel®/ Just Add Fuel® Telematics finance packages on the entry-level Active trim models.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Even with those offers there are better deals to be had and bigger discounts than the £600 finance contribution.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Finance

Even with those offers there are better deals to be had and bigger discounts than the £600 finance contribution.
I would have to agree. Cash discount and cheap bank loan. I know this is not for everyone, but I cannot imagine how this is a good deal. When we bought ours I looked at the cheapest way to get it on the road. £2000 cash discount was by far the best deal. Maybe these deals are good for very young drivers, or for those with no insurance history.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Actually didn't realise places still offered cash deposits. They usually make most of their money on finance deals now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a unique machine, but I would never pay for it, haha. Of course, while they are in demand, automakers will continue to produce such vehicles. Most of us will never have that kind of money, but we can use the car loan calculator to find out how much we have to pay. I personally use www.car.co.uk/car-finance/car-finance-calculator and so far it's good. The most important thing when buying a car is to consider that you can actually afford it. I would not like to pay off a car loan all my life and, in my opinion, it is not profitable for the consumer. I hope to find something truly valuable and enjoy the ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts