Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

I came across pictures of the new 108 and was amazed at what i saw.
it seems to be more premium, kind of like a mini, just what I was looking for.

it just could be my next vehicle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the Peugeot 108 forums! The new 108 does impart a premium impression -- this is Peugeot's desired effect as Peugeot is trying to be viewed as more of a premium carmaker like Volkswagen, rather than say Kia.

The new 308 is also rather upmarket looking:

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I really like the new 308, its looks very premium. Too big for our little requirements though :/

·
Registered
200 Posts
I really like the new 308, its looks very premium. Too big for our little requirements though :/
Agreed

I think it takes the best bits from the VW golf and the mercedes A class.
Its a fine looking motor - I really like them and they are such a massive improvement from previous 30X models. If they could make a good looking cabriolet version of this I'd be really tempted - the current 308 cc looks ridiculous.

I saw this image and it looks brilliant. In my opinion far better than the current golf convertible.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It really does. A neighbour has a 307 which sadly is not that great and very nearly put me off going for the 108.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It really does. A neighbour has a 307 which sadly is not that great and very nearly put me off going for the 108.
IMO the 307 is toilet!
Really bad design, especially when you look at the 306 which I thought was a great looking car at the time (and frankly still not so bad now).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts