Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I purchased my 108 top 1.0 last September, previously I had a Pug 306 1.6,. I was promised by the dealer that I would receive a Lead so I could get google maps from my phone onto the screen, does this sound right as I never got it and not even sure if he was just thinking we did but you can't?

·
Registered
10 Posts
There is a long thread here about mirror screen and connecting your phone up. Long and short of it is, it totally depends what phone you have?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Generally you need to buy the cable - I'm not aware of anyone having it chucked in gratis with their car(but I guess dealers might do that if you ask at the point of purchase).
You then need the mirrorlink software, oh and a compatible phone...

Look at the main thread about missorlink technology. Its about 7000 posts long and has lots of info on updates, phones that work/don't and opinions on the software.

I run an iphone 4, but even though I have the cable and the software on my phone never use te missorlink because I think it is clumsy and not user friendly. My phone syncs via bluetooth every time I get in my car thus allowing me to receive and make calls, it flashes up my text messages when they arrive. I can stream my music via bluetooth from my phone this way too.

That all works fine for me, as I have no need to use satnav or other apps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts