Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are all the personalisation themes available for the 108 in pictures.

Sport

Tattoo

Dressy

Dual

Diamond

Barcode

Kilt

So whats the matter Peugeot, Flames were too cliche for you? Is the 108 a womans car or something? Does Peugeot want all the males to buy Twingos? FECK

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Dual one might not be so bad if it were done in a combination other than purple and silver.

Instead of calling the one theme "tattoo," they should have called it tramp stamp.

I'd be interested to see them all in some different color combos though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be frank I'm not sure if there are "regular" options. Everything seems to of been designed by 15 year old girls...

BTW here is the interior of the Dual Theme.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think ti would be stupid of them not to offer a plain option. Most people don't want decals on their car. I think the most popular of the customization options would be just a two tone paint job. Most of the rest will only be bought by the ladies, and even then, it won't appeal to all of them.

I think the idea is to give plenty of bold options so you can find one you like, instead of giving a few normal options that don't tug at your emotions as much.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im anxious for the configurator to come online, I just want to make sure Peugeot doesn't try and handcuff us to ridiculous ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think you HAVE to go with a theme. Likely an upsell, almost like selling option or accessory packs.

I wonder if Peugeot heard ouh outcrys, they have just posted new 108 plain jane pictures on their webpage.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jorma, much better mate. I will leave the personalisation to others...
Indeed! It is quite tacky I do have to say, while cool that the options are being offered I just dont see the extra form being worth the extra cash. Not to mention that a personalised 108 functions just the same as a non personalised. I believe Peugeot has taken a page out of MINI's book with the personalisation packs... People do love to farkle their MINI's, however MINI's options are quite a bit more gender neutral...

·
Registered
185 Posts
The personalized business model works well and it seems more car makers are adopting it. I even remember Dodge doing this with the Dart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts