Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Tone Purple

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we know about Peugeots somewhat campy personalisation venture. What we don't know is who is going for what, interested in what, not into it at all. Lets have a little poll!

1. Barcode:

2. Dressy:

3. Tattoo:

4. Sport:

5. Diamond:

6. Kilt:

7. Two Tone White:

8. Two Tone Purple:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would do two tone potentially, but only if there is a choice of color other than purple and white. The white pink and brown two tone theme look like the colors of an ice cream bar. A lot of the themes just seem like they are different ways of putting a stripe down the roof of the car.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would do two tone potentially, but only if there is a choice of color other than purple and white. The white pink and brown two tone theme look like the colors of an ice cream bar. A lot of the themes just seem like they are different ways of putting a stripe down the roof of the car.
theres not, those are the only two tones unfortunately. Its possible to an aftermarket vinyl in the shades you want...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't understand why they made one of the themes look like an ice cream bar. Who would want that association? It really is dead on with the colors.

That is a #fail in my opinion.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Alright, alright, if I had to choose one of the themes, I would choose the diamond. It is basically a racing stripe, right? Is there more to the theme than just the stripe on the top? I don't want some glittery diamond grille or something. Also wondering if the theme has any impact on the interior of the car.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, alright, if I had to choose one of the themes, I would choose the diamond. It is basically a racing stripe, right? Is there more to the theme than just the stripe on the top? I don't want some glittery diamond grille or something. Also wondering if the theme has any impact on the interior of the car.
It does have interior farkles as well...

·
Registered
185 Posts
It gets even worse, can't say I like any of these, but everyone will have their opinion with these. Clearly they're doing this for specific a demographic and likely know it will do well for them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts