Peugeot 108 Forum banner

Peugeot 108 diffusor

10K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  wellfan 
#1 ·
Hassomebody already installed this diffusor?
It cost around €185 (145 pound) if you do ityourself.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Ohh I like that!

I think cutting the bumper should be OK so long as you measure and mark carefully. Mark the cut out with masking tape and carefully do it.

I guess the cut is smaller than what you're replacing it with so you shouldn't have an issue with rough edges.

#6 ·
Hey guys!
I'm going to buy a 108 in a few days and thought it would be great to replace the installed diffusor with the above mentioned (centre exhaust).
But I'm not quite sure if it's just a fake-diffusor or if the exhaust has to be rerouted into the centre.

Could anyone give me some information on that or has anyone already replaced the diffusor at all?

As I can see on the picture of the instruction guide above, the installed diffusor has to be cutted out and the new one is just set onto the old one? OMG :)
I was hoping it's just clipped or fixed with some bolts and I can replaced the whole thing :(

Unfortunately I haven't found any information in this case in the german peugeot forums.

Kind regards from Germany!
Philipp

#9 ·
It is my wife's car. Now had it some two years, and generally only keep them until warranty expires, so three years. Too long a story, but have had too much grief with car problems over last wee while, and my days of swinging the spanners are almost a distant memory. Modern car mechanics are generally useless at anything but basic maintenance, and even that is something of a mystery to many of them. I could write a book!
Been a bit underwhelmed with the 108, it is a top spec Allure TOP, 1.2. Previous car was a 500 Twinair, it went like stink, but alas it was a Fiat, so it was never going to last much beyond the warranty period, and it did not. Almost killed my wife due to a catastrophic petrol leak from a faulty fuel hose in the engine bay. My book on crap car dealers would dedicate an entire chapter to this sorry saga. Honestly, you could not make up what my local Fiat dealer did wrong in attempting to rectify the problem.
Anyway, I'll stop now as I'll start to bore people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.