Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Smalt Metallic

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Peugeot is offering us 8 paint options, which one would you choose? Certain options do carry charges, prices have been converted from Euros.

Opaque White Lipizan (Opaque Blanc Lipizan)- £0/€0

Scarlet Red (Rouge Scarlet)- £191/€230

Grey Carlinite Metallic (Métallisée Gris Carlinite)- £417/€500

Gallium Grey Metallic (Métallisée Gris Gallium)- £417/€500

Aikinite Metallic (Métallisée Aïkinite)- £417/€500

Red Purple Metallic (Métallisée Red Purple)- £417/€500

Black Caldera Metallic (Métallisée Noir Caldera)- £417/€500

Blue Smalt Metallic (Métallisée Bleu Smalt)- £417/€500

So which option seems most enticing to you?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am curious to see the Aikinite Metallic in person. It's hard to tell from this picture if it is more beige, pink, or brown. I think it could be really modern, or it could be kinda old and dated. I wonder if there are some more pictures online, live ones would be awesome.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Overall I just love how these colors are inline with colors from high end luxury brands. They did well with choosing colors.

·
Registered
120 Posts
SO can you get any of these colors matched with any of the custom themes? Put together that is a lot of different combinations for people to choose from. The customizer will be fun to play around with.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO can you get any of these colors matched with any of the custom themes? Put together that is a lot of different combinations for people to choose from. The customizer will be fun to play around with.
I recommend playing with the configurator a bunch. aside from the dual theme you can attach any theme to any paint colour. 108 themes are restricted by trim levels however..

·
Registered
185 Posts
On the plus side to this at least there's a number of ways to configure your 108, enough to suit just about anyone really

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just thought about this, these are just what they plan to launch NOW, which still leaves room for the future, for next year and the year after and years after that. What could they come out with then?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts