Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great stuff, sadly unless there's some discounting, the 1.2 will be out of my price range for a while :crying:

My 107s still fun though :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
You have to get the Active version just to get "manual air conditioning"? I thought at this point companies would be giving people air conditioning as part of the base model.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does that mean that the models lower than the Active version just don't have air conditioning? I guess you;ll just have to keep the windows open if it gets too hot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Even a rev counter is an optional extra on the Access and Active models, as it was on the 107 Urban Lite and Urban.
Being built in to the speedo unit this time I thought all models would have it as standard. :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Does that mean that the models lower than the Active version just don't have air conditioning? I guess you;ll just have to keep the windows open if it gets too hot.
That can be unbearable at times depending on where you live and the heat, some places are getting extreme heat these days, might as well opt for the AC version

·
Registered
148 Posts
Speaking to Someone in Peugeot Sales today, they have had a memo saying their branch supply of 108s has been put back until 14/17th July, no reason was given in the memo!

I wonder if this is going to affect the Launch? (July 1st in UK)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Speaking to Someone in Peugeot Sales today, they have had a memo saying their branch supply of 108s has been put back until 14/17th July, no reason was given in the memo!

I wonder if this is going to affect the Launch? (July 1st in UK)
Likely, bad business to leave one branch sans product while the others are allowed to carry on merry...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Launch been put back at least 1 week (this from a different Peugeot source) :(
Yes that makes more sense and falls in line with your earlier comment about July 14th. If Launch is pushed back a week that leaves it on the 8th of July with a week then for the shops to begin receiving their allocations...

·
Registered
148 Posts
No 108s at UK dealers yet.

Contacted by my local dealer today (my test drive was booked for tomorrow 1st) No 108s expected until 2nd or 3rd week in July.:(

·
Registered
148 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts