Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Being a fan of many things that were right about the current generation of Peugeot’s 107 hatch (and rebadged alternatives), I was curious to see where the manufacturer would take the new one in the face of skilled competition, changing design trends and confused customers. Nowadays, every car needs to feel like a smaller version of something bigger, more opulent, more luxurious, and that’s the promise being made through the all-new replacement for the car, the 108.

Just unveiled, it comes in two flavors, though the difference between them is only in the roof – it’s 80 cm by 76 cm, made of fabric and slides back and forth in the 108 TOP! variant; three- and five-door body styles are available.

Design-wise, you’ll immediately be able to spot it as a new Peugeot, if you’ve seen any of their latest releases that is, and its headlights look like exactly like smaller versions of the ones used in the new 308 hatch.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It does look so much better than the 107. I know we have a few 107 fans on here but for me this is a big improvement.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Huge improvement in design and quality of the overall car.

Its a job well done and a long way from the very successful 107, and yet it maintains alot of the original ethos and charm of the 107 - small, lightweight, simple and cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts