Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peugeot has revealed the second generation of its i-Cockpit interior design language with this Fractal concept at the Frankfurt motor show.

The two-door, four-seat concept, described as an ‘urban coupé’, is powered by two 168bhp electric motors - one located on each axle - with a combined output of 335bhp.

Peugeot says the concept has a range of up to 280 miles on a single charge. The motors are fed from a lithium ion battery pack mounted in the centre of the car.Measuring 3.81m long by 1.77m wide, the concept, which features a removable roof, sits on 19in ‘Tall&Narrow’ wheels and weighs just 1000kg. Peugeot says the Fractal can hit 62mph from rest in 6.8sec.

The minimalist cabin features a small steering wheel with integrated touchpads that can be used to control most infotainment functions. The 7.7in holographic head-up display and 12.3in digital instrument cluster can be customised by the driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think it looks amazing, and is a great size (unlike many enormous concept cars). Hopefully it won't be yet another case of "here's what you could have had..."

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love the two tone paintwork the do on these and the GTI cars. Wonder if we'll see a sporty 108 at some point?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts