Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peugeot has been absent from the US since 1991, and the last car they sold there was the 405. (I crashed one of those, oops! :crying: )

Now, we hear from Edmunds that Peugeot is reportedly plotting its return.

The source report goes even further, reading that it’s not only Peugeot that could make it back to the US, but also Citroen and the group’s posh brand, DS.

What do you think, would they do well over there? Would the 108 sell to Americans or is it too small?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think that is a progressive move forward for Peugeot. With Fiat offering compact city cars already I don't see why European companies like Peugeot shouldn't push to sell their cars in the US. I think that it will take some time to enter into market but if they make a move soon in the next 5 years or so Peugeot could do well into US. Especially making efficient vehicles.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
DS need to increase their line up of cars in order to make a success of it. They need to nail Europe and their home market first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.