Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to some survey people who purchase peugeots are pleased with their products, more so than ever before...

Since March 2014, Reevoo has collected, collated and verified 1,790 reviews so far. The average satisfaction rating is an impressive 8.2 out of 10. In addition, 20 per cent of the owners have ‘opted in’ to be part of the ‘Ask an Owner’ pool. Reevoo’s Elias Sekfali said: “The number of reviews over this short time span is pretty high in the industry and shows a high level of customer engagement. The opt-in is also high and remember, these are people saying they don’t mind answering questions from unknown fellow purchasers.”
http://jomomag.blogspot.ca/2014/09/national-survey-shows-peugeots.html

·
Registered
120 Posts
The ask an owner thing is a cool program. That sounds like it would be super useful. I wonder if they screen the people to only allow those who have good opinions of the products. I don't think they'd want people who hate their cars talking to potential buyers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good they survey people, good to know what consumers think of your products, real feedback helps.
I'd be surprised if there are brands that don't do that. How can you adapt and innovate if you don't talk to the consumer and figure out what you have done right and/or wrong?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd be surprised if there are brands that don't do that. How can you adapt and innovate if you don't talk to the consumer and figure out what you have done right and/or wrong?
Same here, it's probably that not all of them care to make it public that they do this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts