Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a ipod touch 4th gen which says is comp with appincar but ive had no luck in using that and even bought a £30 Mirrorlink cable but still nothing. I was wondering if you can play videos from your ipod thru USB and all i get is audio even though my Ipod is connected bia USB and the other port too. So far this mirrorlink never works. i have a nexus 5 and im sure everyone has new smartphones that arnt compataible aswell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, i have a ipod touch 4th gen which says is comp with appincar but ive had no luck in using that and even bought a £30 Mirrorlink cable but still nothing. I was wondering if you can play videos from your ipod thru USB and all i get is audio even though my Ipod is connected bia USB and the other port too. So far this mirrorlink never works. i have a nexus 5 and im sure everyone has new smartphones that arnt compataible aswell.
Hi Andy,

The way around it was to go into the settings on the head unit and one of the menus (sorry I cant remember from memory, but will check if you need me to)

in the menu it will have audio from Ipod = USB. Change it to AUX and it will then play videos from the Ipod and still allow you to use the screen to navigate between videos ect.

Let me know if this makes sense!

James

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Andy,

The way around it was to go into the settings on the head unit and one of the menus (sorry I cant remember from memory, but will check if you need me to)

in the menu it will have audio from Ipod = USB. Change it to AUX and it will then play videos from the Ipod and still allow you to use the screen to navigate between videos ect.

Let me know if this makes sense!

James
Thanks - that does the job for me. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts