Peugeot 108 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
always liked seeing video's like these where people share what they think about a car, seeing it in person is a must, much to take away from that which you can't from viewing pictures of it, even video

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's good to hear other people talking about the car, and by people I mean non-autojournalist people. It helps you to form your own opinions by hearing these other people.

I wonder how their opinion of the 108 would change if they saw one of the themed 108s.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's good to hear other people talking about the car, and by people I mean non-autojournalist people. It helps you to form your own opinions by hearing these other people.

I wonder how their opinion of the 108 would change if they saw one of the themed 108s.
It sure does.
It's what car makers need to do more, even if they are the ones setting it up and have everyone saying it's an epic car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think that this is what auto journalism should be about, at least in part. I'm really glad that this was posted up here.

I think that people wouldn't have quite as nice things to say about the 108 if they saw it in all of its different themes. I think that most of the themes look pretty tacky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts