Peugeot 108 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Q1 2014 PSA Peugeot Citroen made away with a 7.7% YoY growth in sales, lead by heavy gains in China.

• Group consolidated revenues of €13.3 bn, up 1,9% compared with the previous year
  • Automotive Division revenues of €8.9bn excluding China JVs revenues, up 2.0% vs Q1 2013, significantly impacted by exchange rates
  • Faurecia revenues of €4.5bn, up 3.4% ; Banque PSA Finance revenues down 7.4%.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good to hear that sales are still improving. With PSA going through a pretty big restructuring right now though, I think we can expect that this type of growth will continue or even pick up speed in the future. The 108 should also add some fuel to the fire once it comes out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great news.
They just have to keep this up and even come out with more interesting and better products to even get better. Looking forward to what numbers they will produce in the future.

·
Registered
185 Posts
They are.
Just have to stay out of the red and stick in the green and push for more green and they'll get somewhere, especially with how they want to grow in north america.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think another thing to look at is how many of the vehicles actually sold less this quarter than last, yet PSA still ended up having net growth. That means that once they eliminate some of the models that are kinda dead weight, growth should go up by an awful lot.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gains are good

could be better than 7% but hey its working up to it.
7% is 3x the projected rate of inflation, thats actually fantastic for a company of this size. God knows I'd adore a 7% growth in my annual salary ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think another thing to look at is how many of the vehicles actually sold less this quarter than last, yet PSA still ended up having net growth. That means that once they eliminate some of the models that are kinda dead weight, growth should go up by an awful lot.
Going forward from that stage, things will get very interesting for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts